Department of Master of Business Administration(MBA).
Master of Business Administration(MBA) programme produce graduates who are competent, creative and highly valued professionals by imparting contemporary and professional skills besides integrating university curriculum by creating an environment for grooming into a future leader. The programme is updating from time to time to meet the demands of stakeholders. It ensures intellectual learning while generating new insights in their respective elective with commitment and dedication. The course plays a huge role in shaping each student by laying a base for student career and in making them “unique” in competitive world.
It makes students flexible, adaptive in work place, capacity to make use of new opportunities, able to work in teams and becoming team leader with confidence and outlook. It makes the students to work in multi-disciplinary environment, solve managerial problems, understand their responsibility, communicate effectively, and recognize importance of life long learning. It helps to acquire a capacity to work with global, ethical and commercial awareness.
It includes elective courses and focuses for further extensive study in a particular area especially finance, human resources, marketing, management information systems and entrepreneurship. Basically MBA is a professional degree. Accreditations bodies such as AICTE, NAAC, JNTUH etc., specifically for MBA programme ensures consistency and quality of education in management field. The faculty in the department highly qualified with Ph.D and experienced with two decades.
Program Outcomes (Po's) :
1. Administrative Knowledge: An ability to apply psychology, sociology, anthropology, socio-psychology in
managing men at work.
2. Management Problem Analysis: An ability to understand the environmental factors influencing complex
3. Decision Making Process: An ability to estimate the future managerial problems in advance by applying various statistical techniques and designing the “5M” resources accordingly.
4. Investment criteria: The ability to understand investment criteria, preparing financial statement and performing asset-liability management.
5. Ethics: An ability to apply ethical principles in the area of marketing, human resource, finance and production management.
6. Markets: An ability to understand market structure and implementing suitable economic, production and pricing practices.
7. Human Resources: An ability to establish a sound recruitment, selection, training, motivation, appraisal and compensation policies for good industrial relations.
8. Entrepreneurship: Understanding mind set of entrepreneur-identifying feasibility of venture and developing strategies to sustain in a competitive industry.
9. Production and Operations: To understand product and process design, location and layout of plant economically and technically.
10. International Environment: An ability to develop business strategies that does not conflict international trade agreements and treaties and developing business globally
11. Technology: An ability to manage and apply technological innovations in managing function of business such as buying, selling, logistics etc.,