student activity cell
- Student Activity Cell (SAC) is the only statutory student cell of the college, which represents the student community of the College.
- Any College level event will be coordinated by SAC and its clubs under the guidance of Dean Student Welfare and SAC Convener.
- The complete functioning of the SAC will be handled by Governing Body consisting of Chief Patron (Chairman), Patrons (Secretary & Director), Advisory Board, Convener and Student Council.
- For SAC, the Advisory board by default will have Deans and HODs.
- The Student Council of SAC will be constituted every year with a member nominated by individual clubs. The Student Council will have a President, Vice President, Secretary, Joint Secretary, Treasurer, Executive members and Ex-Officio members (Previous years SAC Presidents only).
- The complete list of events (with tentative dates), to be conducted by SAC and its Clubs throughout the academic year will be released by Convener SAC in consultation with Dean(SWF) after ratifying the same in their Governing Body meeting. Club has to get registered with SAC by paying registration fee of Rs 1000/- annually.